India versus australia 1st t20 2020

That was a yorker! Hello and Welcome to our live coverage of the 1st T20I between Australia and India at the Manuka Oval in Canberra. Watch live #AUSvIND

That was a yorker! Hello and Welcome to our live coverage of the 1st T20I between Australia and India at the Manuka Oval in Canberra. Watch live #AUSvIND on afghanistan t20 match today @FoxCricket @Kayosports: /OuCGDkVSMq m/l7TYx5omoQ cricketcomau) December 4, 2020 16:01 PM IST: Mohammed Shami concedes 10 runs from his first over, including two fours. Lots will be discussed about the concussion sub and the debate will be endless as well. AUS: 127/7 after.1 overs. Or a bump ball? Keep in mind, Australia don't have David Warner but they have enough class. Yuzvendra Chahal is Player of the Match for his 3-25 (4) #AUSvIND m/gQXW1R07QZ cricketcomau) December 4, 2020 17:23 PM IST: India T20I debutant T Natarajan completes his 4 overs with figures of 4-0-30-0. Too late for Abbott.4 T Natarajan to Abbott, no run, slower, fuller outside off and Abbott trying to reverse scoop it, misses.3 T Natarajan to Swepson, 1 run, slapped down to long-off for a single. Jadeja is on song here!#AUSvIND #TeamIndia m/I9DVsLiOJk bcci bcci) December 4, 2020 15:23 PM IST: wicket! IND 161/7 (20 aUS 150/7 (20 india won by 11 runs. Result 1st T20I (N Canberra, Dec 4 2020, India tour of, australia India 161/7, australia (20 ov, target 162) 150/7, india won by 11 runs Player Of The Match Yuzvendra Chahal, india 3/25 Summary. India won by 11 runs player OF THE match Yuzvendra Chahal. India have started off on a winning note in the T20I series. Full Scorecard of India vs Australia 1st T20I 2020/21 Australia vs India, 1st T20I, Dec 04, India tour

Cricket scorecard - Australia vs India, 1st T20I, India

India vs Australia 1st T20 Match Highlights: Yuzvendra

Starc misses and has been clean bowled. 23 runs from Josh Hazelwood's final ovever. Starc tried to swipe it across the line and completely missed. Flighted delivery on off-stump, Finch looks to go over long-off but mistimes his shot and holes out. Aaron Finch 8 D'Arcy Short 5* Meanwhile, Ravindra Jadeja has not taken the field as he was hit on the helmet in the final over bowled by Mitchell Starc. Their T20 form in 2020 has been phenomenal. He has hurt Australia once again with his late burst. Australia started off well but once that was broken, the Indian bowling attack never relented. The concussion substitute rule has already raised a lot of eyebrows and it will continue to. Jadeja during his batting was hit on the helmet and was hampered by his hamstring as well. Aaron Finch: The injury got progressively worse as the game went on (about his injury to the hip). That's a stunning catch from Samson - Smith has. T20 form in 2020 has been phenomenal. They blanked, nZ in the, nZ and now. AUS vs IND, 1st T20I, India tour of, australia, 2020-21. Friday, December 04, 2020. Recent af vs pak t20 Match Report - India vs Australia 1st T20I 2020 Highlights, India vs Australia, 1st T20I: India beat India vs Australia (IND vs AUS) 1st T20 Highlights

Cricket News: Latest and Breaking Cricket News Updates

Jharkhand T Points Table - MyFinal11

A half-century from @klrahul11 and a quick-fire 44* from @imjadeja propel #TeamIndia to a total of 161/7 on the board. After KL Rahuls fifty set up the stage for a defendable score for India, Ravindra Jadeja took the total to 161/7. AUS: 127/6 after 18 overs Australia need 35 off 12 balls. Natarajan also starred with the ball for India and that too in his debut game. 18.6, t Natarajan to Abbott, 1 run, jams the ball out into the off-side for a single.5, t Natarajan to Abbott, SIX, slogged across the line and sixer! India's bowling has been clinical. KL Rahul hit a fine fifty and Sanju Samson a quickfire. Natarajan 1 (2 balls) That's wicket every over for India and big big trouble for Australia as they have lost their 7th wicket. Shami to Swepson, four, four reduces the margin of defeat but India win it by 11 runs. Today, it worked for. Australia vs India: "No Regrets Matthew Wade On Opening Batting vs India In Tests. 2 boundaries and a six already in this over. Australia won the toss and opt to bowl. 1st T20I, highlights Between, australia (AUS) vs India (IND Straight From Manuka Oval, Canberra 1st T20I, India in, australia, 3, t20I. Series, 2020, Dec 04, 2020, match Ended AUS 150/7 (20.0) IND. ICC T20 World Cup: Pakistan ready for clean sweep

PAK - Global X msci Pakistan ETF

Chahal once a part of the game, set the tone for India by picking up wickets at the regular intervals. Jadeja's show it was that gave India a decent total. Easy take it was for Rahul who fluffed that. Aaron Finch 34 D'Arcy Short 18* 16:13 PM IST: Yuzvendra Chahal replaced Ravindra Jadeja as a concussion substitute during Australia's chase in the first T20I against India at the Manuka Oval in Canberra. Steve Smith c Samson b Chahal 12 (9 balls). Yuzi showed character afghanistan t20 highest score to squeeze the opponents. Chahal will be allowed to bowl 4 overs as India lost Jadeja to more than one injury concern on Friday. Concussion substitute Chahal has picked up his 2nd wicket as Smith holes out at mid-wicket thanks to a super catch from Samson. Yes, we live in such times. That is T20 cricket for you. 6.3 overs: Chahar to Short, dropped again! The way Zampa bowled, I tried to do the same as well. India vs Australia 1st T20I 2020 m Report Ravindra Jadeja, Yuzvendra Chahal take. India 1-0 up amid concussion controversy KL Rahul and, t Natarajan play key. India take a 1-0 lead in this 3-match T20I series after a convincing win. Australia, on the other hand, will be disappointed with their performance. Urgent British report calls for complete cessation of covid Top 100 Highest Overall Earnings - Esports Player Ghana and Nigeria to take part in expanded Africa T20 Cup World t20 league

Comments: India versus australia 1st t20 2020

• Uhotun say:

McLean Park Napier Teams .The second T20I will be played on 6th December 2020 in Sydney.

• Zenas say:

T20 Cricket News: Latest News and Updates on T20 Cricket .That match will begin at 1910 Local (0810 GMT).

• Kusekil say:

Pakistan vs South Africa 2nd TSA Tour .Join us for that.

• Basaha say:

New Zealand Women Cricket Team live scores, results .17:49 (IST) Dec.

• Yvexixi say:

Nigeria Cricket Federation Women s T20I Tournament - espn .India take a 1-0 lead in the T20I series match over!

• Zomubit say:

Today Match Prediction-Sri Lanka Legends vs England Legends-14 .India win the 1st T20I at the Manuka Oval in the Canberra, completing 2 consecutive wins at this venue, by 11 runs and take a 1-0 lead in the series.

• Ybanaf say:

ICC Men s T20 World Cup 2021 fixtures revealed .Australia managed 15 runs off the last over bowled by Shami.

Categories