New zealand vs west indies t20

Debutant Devon Conway blasted a 41 off 29-balls including 5-fours a six with strike rate of 141.37, Mitchell Santner hammered a unbeaten 31 off 18-balls included 3-sixes

Debutant Devon Conway blasted a 41 off 29-balls including 5-fours a six with strike rate of 141.37, Mitchell Santner hammered a unbeaten 31 off 18-balls included 3-sixes with strike-rate of 172.22. New Zealand : Martin Guptill, Tim Seifert (WK Devon Conway, Glenn Phillips, James Neesham, Mitchell Santner (Captain Ish Sodhi, Lockie Ferguson, Hamish Bennett, Mark Chapman, Daryl Mitchell, Doug Bracewell, Scott Kuggeleijn. New Zealand best bowler by Lockie Ferguson 5-21 and Tim Southee took 2-wickets for 22-runs in 3-overs. Draw.77, first Played 8 February 1952, last Played 11 December 2020, in ODIs, the West Indies team heavily dominated in this rivalry from 1970s to late 1990s. He was well assisted by Devon Conway, who remained unbeaten on 65 off 37 balls. The match can be live-streamed on the Fancode App. Both these matches in a tie in the normal overs and had to be decided by the bowl-out in 2006 and the one-over eliminator in 2008. NZ will be without the services of key players for the final T20. Tim Southee, who captained the team in first two games, has been rested. The 2nd T20 International (T20I) match between New Zealand v West Indies on November 29 at Bay Oval, Mount Maunganui; the game starts at 01:00 AM GMT. Ross Taylor will also miss this game. 8 : Kieron Pollard equalled the joint seventh most sixes in an innings for West Indies in T20 international, jointly with Chris Gayle and Evin Lewis. Get, west, indies in NZ cricket scores, schedule, results, fixtures, highlights, photos, videos and all the details. West, indies in NZ 2020/21, with fixtures and schedules for. West, indies (3rd, t20 ) on Watch espn. New, zealand, vs, west, indies, live Score t20 ) full scorecard, cricket score and updates. Get all latest cricket match results, scores and statistics, with complete cricket scorecard details, India and international at Firstcricket. West Indies tour of New Zealand, West Indies in NZ 2020/21 West Indies (3rd T20) Watch espn t20 world cup south africa

New Zealand Vs West Indies Live Score (T20) : Full

Recent Match Report - New Zealand vs West Indies 2nd Test

From late 1990s, the Kiwis have heavily dominated in Tests, winning 17 matches and losing only. West Indies: Andre Fletcher, Brandon King, Shimron Hetmyer, Kyle Mayers, Nicholas Pooran (WK Kieron Pollard (Captain Rovman Powell, Fabian Allen, Keemo Paul, Sheldon Cottrell, Oshane Thomas, Kesrick Williams, Romario Shepherd, Hayden Walsh). West Indies Won 30, new Zealand Won 28 Tied 0 No Result 7.72.27 First Played Last Played espite having the firepower in their squad, the West Indians trail the Black Caps by 3 wins to 6 wins. The first Test victory for New Zealand in this rivalry came four years later at Auckland. Due to their superior performance in the last five to six years, the Kiwis have really cut into the deficit and now trail by only 2 wins. West Indies v New Zealand 2nd T20 Live Cricket Score, WI vs NZ, 2020. Since that match, both sides have faced each more than 120 times across all the formats. Lockie Ferguson's five-for before James Neesham, Devon Convay and Mitchell Santner's powers to New Zealand cruising to via DLS method five-wicket victory over West Indies, despite a Kieron Pollard's career-best 37-ball 75* and take a 1-0 lead in a rain-truncated game of the first T20I. Lockie Ferguson named Player of the match for his brilliant bowling performance to claimed a career-best 5-wicket haul for 21-runs in 4-overs. New Zealand cricket team have better t20 world cup super 12 team winning record against West Indies in T20Is, here are the head to head statistics between NZ and WI: Overall Matches: 14, nZ Won: 8, wI Won:. Venue, bay Oval, Mount Maunganui, time 06:30 AM IST, 01:00 AM GMT, 02:00 PM local. New Zealand vs West Indies 3rd T20 telecast in India. New, zealand 460 (Nicholls 174, Wagner 66, Gabriel 3-93, Joseph 3-109) beat. West, indies 131 (Blackwood 69, Southee 5-32, Jamieson 5-34) and (f/0) 317 (Campbell 68, Jason Holder 61, da Silva. On Sunday he became the most valuable as he struck a 46-ball century to lead. New, zealand to a 72-run win over the. West, indies in the second Twenty20 international and a winning 2-0 lead in the three match series. West Indies Win Toss, Bowl In Second T20 Vs New Zealand

New Zealand vs West Indies, 3rd T20I Quick Scorecard

New Zealand, 2nd T20: Highlights

Batting at a strike-rate of 211.76, Phillips struck 8 sixes and 10 fours in his innings. Kayo Sports will live stream matches in Australia, a new digital platform in Australia to watch cricket matches online. 8 : Kieron Pollard hit the most sixes by an West Indies batsman against New Zealand in T20Is, surpassing the his own 5-sixes and Chris Gayle's 5-sixes record. West Indies T20I Squad: Kieron Pollard (c Nicholas Pooran (wk Andre Fletcher, Shimron Hetmyer, Kyle Mayers, Brandon King, Rovman Powell, Keemo Paul, Sheldon Cottrell, Oshane Thomas, Hayden Walsh, Kesrick Williams, Romario Shepherd Cricket viewers around the world can also. FanCode will provide a comprehensive digital experience to cricket fans through an array of features such as live streaming with interactive data overlays, real-time highlights, interactive live scores with multimedia commentary, and even provide Indias first customized commentary for fantasy sports users. Where will New Zealand vs West Indies 3rd T20I take place? The toss will take place at 11:00 AM IST. They played their first Test match against each other from 8 to 12 February 1952 at Christchurch. The team from Caribbean emerged victorious in that encounter. The West Indian team was not able to show the dominance that they had in the earlier days but was still able to win some matches in between. West Indies vs New Zealand Head to Head Stats - T20Is. Phillips century was the eighth and fastest. New, zealander in, t20 internationals. Check, new, zealand vs, west, indies, 3rd T20I Match Highlights on ndtv so Get here Full Scoreboard, Match Summary, Ball by Ball Commentary, Latest Cricket. News and a Lot more. West Indies vs New Zealand Head to Head - ODI, T20I, Test New Zealand vs West Indies Prediction: Who will win the New Zealand vs West Indies 3rd T20 Match Highlights

West indies: 3rd T20 match prediction

Glenn Phillips shone with the bat and smashed 108 off. 84 : Kieron Pollard and Fabian Allen set up the record sixth-wicket partnership for West Indies in T20 internationals, previously held by the 73-run stand between Lendl Simmons and Denesh Ramdin against England at Bridgetown in 2014. SuperSport to telecast live coverage of West Indies vs New Zealand T20 international (T20I) and Test series in South Africa; all matches live streamed on the SuperSport digital platform (Website, App). Table of Contents, west Indies vs New Zealand Head to Head Stats - Tests. They had their first T20I encounter in 2006 and the second one two years later, both in Auckland. The Kiwis have a slight edge in the longest and the shortest formats whereas the West Indians have a small advantage in the ODIs. Dates, november 29, 2020, match, west Indies vs New Zealand, 2nd T20I. Lockie Ferguson's 5 for 21 was the second best bowling figures for New Zealand in T20 international and New Zealand's best figures against West Indies in T20Is, surpassing the previous best of 4 for 24 held by Nathan McCullum at Auckland in 2014. WI Playing XI, andre Fletcher, Brandon King, Shimron Hetmyer, Nicholas Pooran (wk Rovman Powell, Kieron Pollard (c Fabian Allen, Keemo Paul, Kyle Mayers, Oshane Thomas, Sheldon Cottrell. How to watch the live streaming of New Zealand vs West Indies 3rd T20I? Format, test, oDI, t20I, matches Played 49 65 16, west Indies Won 13 30 3, new Zealand Won 17. Matches Played 49, west Indies Won 13, new Zealand Won 17, tied 0, draw 19,.5,.69. The, west, indies (165/6) avenged their first. T20 loss on Sunday, beating New Zealand (126) by 39 runs on a slow Roseau pitch to even the series. WI vs NZ H2H Stats - Find all-time West Indies vs New Zealand head to head stats of all ODI, T20 Test Series. Cricket scorecard - New Zealand vs West Indies, Only T20I West Indies, 2nd T20: Video Highlights New Zealand vs West Indies T20 telecast in India : New T20 world cup every year

Comments: New zealand vs west indies t20

• Meteb say:

West indies: 2nd T20 match prediction .Follow Sportskeeda for all the latest WI vs NZ head to head records, updates news.

• Cobivab say:

West Indies tour of New Zealand, 2020 - Cricbuzz .New Zealand and West Indies begin their bilateral series with the first T20I on Friday.

• Rolany say:

New Zealand vs West Indies 3rd T20: Live Streaming .With Kane Williamson and Trent Boult rested for New Zealand, West Indies go into the series as slight favorites.

• Niqixik say:

New Zealand vs West Indies T20 Match Prediction Betting Tips .New Zealand vs West Indies 2nd T20 2020 Full Match Highlights - cricket highlights.

Categories